OEICs are Open Ended Investment Companies. 'Open Ended' means that the fund gets bigger as the number of investors increase and more shares are created. When you invest in these funds, you are allocated a number of shares in proportion to the size of your investment. The price of the shares is based on the value of the fund's underlying holdings.
Allianz Global Investors has a range of funds
investing in a wide range of assets, from UK companies to high income bonds.
The Prices page
enables you to track the latest prices of our funds on a daily basis. Alternatively, you can review our daily prices in the Financial Times or call our Investor Services Team on 0800 317 573.
Investing in our funds is:
* Telephone dealing applies to lump sums only. An initial deal of up to £5,000 can be placed by telephone. Once settled, lump sum deals of any amount above £500 can be placed. ISA deals must be placed in writing using the appropriate Application Form. See the How to Buy Our Funds section for more details.
- convenient: just a telephone call away*
- cost-effective: less expensive than buying individual shares
- high quality: giving access to Allianz Global Investors' professional expertise and experience
- flexible: invest and switch between the sub-funds of an OEIC as your needs and views change